Creamsource Sky is the original high power full spectrum softsource, combining the latest LED technology with sophisticated colour management, modern ergonomics and stunning design.
At Sky’s heart is an array of six powerful LED Engines, cooled by a highly efficient and silent heat pipe system. Colour temperature is continuously adjustable from 2,200K to 15,000K with simultaneous adjustment of the green/ magenta axis. Hue and saturation controls mean you’re not just limited to white light either – any colour is possible.
The Creamsource Sky’s compact design enables it to deliver an incredibly wide and even beam even where studio space is limited.
In addition, Creamsource Sky’s IP65 rating means it continues to perform in challenging weather conditions such as rain, storms or even where there is too much dust.
One light, many applications
Cream Sky is a powerful full-colour-controllable LED fixture that can be used in areas that require large area coverage with high-power outputs.
Although originally conceived as a Space-light replacement, the added flexibility of design and implementation means the uses for this product are only limited by the imagination.
- Low-Power 5K space-light replacement
- Creates large-area ambient lighting with complete control over colour temperature, and colour mix with fewer fixtures
- Anywhere light accessibility for colour control is problematic or would slow down set-ups
- Outside and location setups where water or storm effects are required or weather can be unpredictable
- Large area flat lighting using Soft-box creates up-close beauty and pack shots with totally silent operation.
- High-speed flicker-free cinematography for action and special effects filming
Maximum Ambient Temperature
Estimated LED LIfespan
48V DC, Max 25A, 1200W
Input (Power Supply)
90-260V AC, 50-60Hz, Max 14A
940mm x 200mm / 37" x 8" (head)
23kg / 50lbs (head), 12kg / 26lbs (power supply)
The LED engines have been optimised for excellent colour reproduction, with a typical CRI of 95 between the ranges of 3200K and 6500K. Light output is smoothly homogenised with no multiple shadows or colour fringing. Daylight & Bender.